2/16/2022: Version 2.15 released!
This version officially supports Windows 10 and Windows 11.
It has been confirmed to also work on Windows 7 and Windows 8, with only minor visual GUI artefacts.
Changes since previous 2.13 and 2.14 release:
- Fixes and workarounds for on-board audio on newer AMD systems (like Ryzen 5000).
- Fixes and workarounds for Intel® Smart Sound Technology (Intel® SST).
- Workaround for Oculus VAD
- Fix crash with Blackmagic Design DeckLink drivers.
- Fix GUI visual distortion on high DPI display.
- Add WaveRt packet support.
- Fix: Sometimes, sample data was truncated to 16 bits on high resolution devices.
- Fix: Sometimes, a cryptic string was appearing as USB device channel name inside host ASIO settings.
- Changed AsioGetChannelInfo() to group channels by individual device.
- GUI now showing the audio data format currently used, instead of the capabilities, for any active item.
- Fix: Some audio devices were not detected.
- Add full Unicode support for visuals.
- Instruction manual now online, accessible through a GUI help button.
- Completely dropped support for “ReWuschel” and Off-line settings. You could still re-enable “ReWuschel” by setting a registry key, but who really still uses software that is more than 20 years old?
- Avoid using “Stereo Mix” loopback input in default configuration.